[CoLoCo] Shirts have been ordered

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Sep 12 17:16:20 BST 2007

Sorry it took so long, but then all the last minute discussion didn't help
matters. I've triple, quadruple and quintuple checked the order so I hope
it's good. It's kind of a gamble on the logo. I contacted them about the
colors so I hope they will get it close to right. Sleeve text was also
ordered.

The order is supposed to arrive no later than Oct 9. I know that's not as
soon as most would like but it can't be helped.

I will plan a geek session at the Saxby's in Loveland on Saturday, Oct 13
(or Oct 6 if they arrive earlier) and bring the shirts for anyone that wants
to pick them up as well as just geek it up a bit. I will also bring them to
the Gutsy release party but at the moment the when and where of that event
is unknown.

I'm still waiting on money from about 5 of you so I hope the checks are in
the mail.

Jim