[CoLoCo] A New Team Logo :-)

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Sun Sep 9 15:08:32 BST 2007

I'm not talking about changing the logo for this tshirt, so don't
worry, Jim :-)

But yesterday I was reminded of another Colorado icon, way more
familiar than the state flag - the license plate, especially the
classic license plate with the mountain silhouette.

Does anyone feel like mocking up a CO license plate with ubuntu logo
in the middle?  Some of the other license plate designs might work
well also.

 http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/usa/US_COXX.html

Or a design with the plate warped into the shape of the
state, inside the Ubuntu logo, I suppose.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/