[CoLoCo] gutsy release party???

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Sep 5 01:16:49 BST 2007

Does anyone know if we have a sort of finalized plan for the gutsy party? I
heard talk of Google sponsoring a ubucon that day along with or in place of
the party? Is that moving forward? Do we have any other plans in the works?
The reason I ask is because we could use the system 76 fliers to advertise
the gutsy party and pass them out on SFD. Obviously some details would need
to be finalized pretty soon for that to work.

Jim