[CoLoCo] Software Freedom Day and CoLoCo

Carl J. Richell carl at system76.com
Wed Sep 5 00:06:16 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hutchinson" <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org>

Thanks for the update, Carl. I will order the flyers and stickers for the SFD as you suggest. Just curious, though, about the when/where parts. Are we doing SFD on the 16th mall (i.e. anywhere) or are we "attached" to the Falling Rock Tap House? Or is there something going on later at Falling Rock?

The info on the flyer is just an example (it's the sample flyer for all of the US LoCo's). All of the information is customizable for each LoCo's event. i.e. Who, What, When, Where, Why fields are on our website.

For SFD I thought the plan was 16th street mall (so long as the permit stuff works out). We probably don't need flyers to promote that type of event; however, the Arapahoe County Democratic Party SFD event would make sense for our Gutsy release party in October.

Carl