[CoLoCo] Software Freedom Day and CoLoCo

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Sep 4 23:40:05 BST 2007

Thanks for the update, Carl. I will order the flyers and stickers for the
SFD as you suggest. Just curious, though, about the when/where parts. Are we
doing SFD on the 16th mall (i.e. anywhere) or are we "attached" to the
Falling Rock Tap House? Or is there something going on later at Falling
Rock?

Thanks.