[CoLoCo] A New Team Logo :-)

Jackson Robertson daedalusman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:09:12 BST 2007

Just thought I would say that I really like the flag in the shape of the
state. Great job on the graphic.

Also, I've been on this list for awhile now but this is my first post.
I'm a student out at the School of Mines in Golden so never have any
time for the group functions.

Well thats it really just introducing myself and stating my opinion on
the logo.

Jackson Robertson