[CoLoCo] Gutsy bug #8497 (and other dozens)

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Oct 31 03:19:47 GMT 2007

On 10/30/07, TJ Heaney <tjheaney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't surprise me. Any resources on fixing my hosed fstab?

None that I know of. In my case, I just look at what partitions
mounted and what should have mounted. If something is in fstab but not
mounted then that's usually the culprit. Comment out the line and
reboot. If that fixes it (i.e. booting without errors) then you just
need to diagnose what's wrong with the fstab line. Usually it's
pointing to a partition that doesn't exist (or bad UUID) or the file
system doesn't match or something.

Jim