[CoLoCo] Fwd: Full Circle Magazine needs your articles!

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:34:41 GMT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Full Circle Magazine <lists at fullcirclemagazine.org>
Date: Oct 29, 2007 8:45 PM
Subject: Full Circle Magazine needs your articles!
To: keen101 at gmail.com

Full Circle is a community project - we couldn't have gotten started without
the community and we can't survive without your help, either.  It's that
time of year again (OK, we weren't around last year, but you know what I
mean :D) -

Full Circle needs your articles.  We don't have any material for our future
issues yet, so we need you, the readers and contributors, to help us fill
the magazine with great, exciting content.  We're on the lookout for how-to
articles, Windows to Ubuntu (transition) stories, screenshots of your
desktop (with description), software and hardware reviews, and many other

If you have an article you would like us to use, please read our guidelines
(if you haven't already) and email your article to
articles at fullcirclemagazine.org

We use all the articles we get. So don't think it'll go in the bin - it
won't! And we have proof-readers who can polish up your article, so don't be
shy about your grammar or spelling.

Again, a big thanks goes out to everybody who reads and helps out with Full
Circle.  We wouldn't exist without you!

-- The Full Circle team

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.