[CoLoCo] Forum host recommendations

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sun Oct 28 15:39:36 GMT 2007

Richard,

I'd suggest checking into MOODLE. It's way more than just a forum -
it's an online course management system (like blackboard or webct if
you are familiar with those). It's open source and can be installed
and run locally. If you are a member of BOCES you can also access
MOODLE through them.

If you just want someone off site to host a forum I'm afraid I don't
much about that.

Jim