[CoLoCo] freeyourcomputer

Mitch Smith mitchmcse at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 02:09:12 BST 2007

If we use number 3 .... it should be a broken link or to a subpage stating something like....Sorry I could not fulfill that request..... Mitch Smith "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."