[CoLoCo] freeyourcomputer

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Fri Oct 26 05:39:29 BST 2007

Cool. Nice move. One thing I'm wondering is if we should look at FOSS
for windows too as part of the site - maybe links to the open cd or
whatever it's called now. Not everyone will be willing to dump windows
(it took me two years) but if they just dump Office that's a nice
start to freeing your computer.