[CoLoCo] Mythbuntu intro...please?

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Oct 23 17:49:08 BST 2007

Brandon,

Thanks for the info and offer. Unfortunately, CS is really far from FC
(well further than I want to drive). Maybe we could set something up
in the Denver area. The incentive being I can bring your shirts :).

Let me know if that's an option and when and I can try to organize it.

The other option would be to see if Neal is ready to organize another
ubucon. I know that was a discussion. However, it would probably be in
Boulder at the Google offices so maybe further than you want to drive.

Jim