[CoLoCo] Mythbuntu intro...please?

Brandan E. Lloyd coloco-ubuntu at thelloyds.net
Tue Oct 23 16:26:57 BST 2007

I use a MythTV box at home and just recently upgraded from an Ubuntu
Dapper MythTV install to a MythBuntu 7.10 Tribe 3 install due to the
Schedule Direct kerfluffle.  I would recommend the Google OSS
presentation on "Practical MythTV" by Michael Still, available on
Google Video at
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6641045817693171683.  It is a
great review of what Myth Can do.

I would be happy to do a presentation on MythTV, I would just need to
have some time to prepare.  Though, the meeting would have to be
somewhere south of Boulder as it is hard to make it up there from
Colorado Springs.  If anyone is interested perhaps we could set up a
Saturday event in South Denver somewhere with a MythTV presentation
followed by a guided install.

I think that I could probably get my company to, maybe, donate a
conference room and internet connection on a Saturday but it would be
in South Colorado Springs near the airport.

Brandan