[CoLoCo] Picture Day! ?

John Edwards eric.the.grey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:02:14 BST 2007

Well, I wish I could make it, but I have a class not too long after this
starts, and would just have to turn around and leave right away.

By the way, Hi everybody.  New member to the list, and first time posting.
:)

John Edwards

On 10/22/07, Mitch Mahan <mitch at kci.net> wrote:

> Join me for a day of Photography and fun in Boulder, CO!
>
> For those interested we'll be taking pictures around town and perhaps the
> neighboring mountains [with penguins and Ubuntu stuff (oh-my!)] all whilst
> passing out Ubuntu CD's and talking to people on the street.
>
> When: November 24th @ 1pm
> Where: "Wolf Camera" Boulder, CO.
> Why: Just another excuse to take pictures and promote Ubuntu.
>
> See ya there!
> - Mitch

Rule #1 of working in any creative field in the 21st century should be: Your
Fans Are Not The Enemy.
Charlie Stross.