[CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Final Thoughts

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 22:01:23 BST 2007

Neal,

I know nothing about the 90 days inactive nor have I seen anything
happen to my account do to it. However you are right you can not
recover a full resolution of your photos unless you pay the $24/year
pro account.

I will look into a plug-in for Wordpress and see if we can come up
with something that way. If not I am looking to see what I can come up
with in terms of Django as a framework. The website has been getting
many ideas and I'm not sure the Wordpress framework will hold up to
the task without some major hacking. The Drupal framwork is great and
all but I'm thinking Python will give us the best security and easy of
development that we need in that since. Plus I think there are more
Python developers here then there are PHP. So I can start involving
more people in the development and maintenance of the website.