[CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Final Thoughts

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Sat Oct 20 17:46:18 BST 2007

For those of you that missed it...
I'm sorry :(

The party was a blast!
(Pictures to follow)

For CoLoCo related news you may have missed out on; I'm now the official
CoLoCo Team Lead (following David Overcash's step-down) and I am looking for
volunteers to fill new roles in the team (Deputy Team Lead, and a number of
others).

If you are interested let me know; and be in attendance at the next IRC
Meeting when we figure out just where you might fit in.

IRC Meeting: November 1st @ 11am
#ubuntu-colorado /(#ubuntu-meeting?)

- Mitch

p.s. - There were a few cameras running around and I'd like to compile all
the pictures; for those of you that snagged some please upload them to
64.187.64.115 user: coloco password: gparty! (scp).