[CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Roll-Call / RSVP

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 00:49:04 BST 2007

Hi Mitch,

I regret that this is my last minute UN--RSVP.  Some things have come
up that will unfortunately prevent me from attending tonight's Gutsy
release party (...I even burned a couple of extra DVD's of Ubuntu
Studio in case anyone wanted to check it out).  I had planned on
sharing my findings on T-shirt printing costs; this is regarding the
T-shirt/website idea that we were all throwing around earlier in the
week.  I'll compile the information when I get a chance and share it
with everyone.  Sorry that I won't be there in person, but I'll surely
be there in spirit!  Have a great weekend!

- Darrin Goodman

On 10/5/07, Mitch Mahan <mitch at kci.net> wrote:
> Please send me a direct e-mail letting me know if you plan on attending and
> if you are bringing anyone.
>
> Over-estimates are gladly welcome (and preferred).
>
> #
> #Gutsy Release Party
> #
> Mitch's Residence
> 5022 W. 103rd Circle
> Westminster, CO 80031
>
> Friday, October 19th ~ 6PM
>
> Cheers,
> - Mitch

Chicken Little only has to be right once.
- Firestone's Law of Forecasting