[CoLoCo] anyone need gutsy CDs?

Thu Oct 18 21:59:59 BST 2007

Open Source Software is not necessarily Free Software.  Free software is
modifiable, redistributable, etc...  Even Microsoft opens their source
from time to time.

Also, I was aware that ATI ~planned~ to set their driver free, but not
that they had done so.  I didn't know nVidia had ~any~ such plans.
Links, please?