[CoLoCo] OpenCD no more??!!!

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Wed Oct 17 23:46:14 BST 2007

The project was born from another well known open source disc, called
TheOpenCD, which OpenDisc project lead Chris Gray managed for the
eighteen months prior to this announcement. During that time he
identified numerous problems within the project that he was unable to
solve the majority of. Rather than continue on considerably hindered
by them, he decided to start afresh with none of the overhead that
slowed TheOpenCD development down. For more information, see his blog
entry, "Mutiny aboard the good ship TheOpenCD".