[CoLoCo] Beryl

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Mon Oct 15 16:52:09 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 09:16 -0600, David Overcash wrote:
> In addition to Kiba, you can try avant-window-navigator...  it's
> available in that same repository and imitates the new leopard dock as
> well.

Have you tried the new one yet?  I tried Avant before and was extremely
underwhelmed by its functionality and stability.

Maybe with the new release out, its time to look at it again.  Though,
Kiba is slick.  Extremely nice job on the graphics, and sooooo easy to
configure.  Avant hopefully has come a long way to catch up.

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer