[CoLoCo] new t-shirt / help idea

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Fri Oct 12 00:19:31 BST 2007

I agree with Alex. It should be different from our coloco site. No one
will even be able to remember the coloco url if it's on the back of
our shirts.

I vote for

www.freeyourcomputer.org

I like .org for this kind of stuff as it has the non-profit feel (even
if it isn't strictly true).

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 02:50:32PM -0600, Alex Comer wrote:
> I second Jim's nomination to be the lead who intends to do all the organization
> for this tech support group within the LoCo.

What nomination? I put forth the idea and am willing to help organize
this but my idea was just for shirts and fliers to hand out to people.
I like the website idea but I'm not talented enough to build the site.

Alex, If you can set up the domain and host it then I say go for it.
If we can have a prototype by next Friday that would really help.

Jim