[CoLoCo] Interesting

Thu Oct 11 23:14:35 BST 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:05:55 -0600, Collins Richey wrote
> On 10/11/07, Alex Comer <alex at platinumcode.com> wrote:
> > dishwasher safe keyboard?
> >

> If I hadn't read the advert, I would say, you've got to be kidding.

I have a small collection of keyboards from the Pleistocene Epoch that have no "Windows
key".  (That's why I have them.)  Since replacement would be difficult (at best), and
since soda, food, and humor lead to funky keyboards, I have had to run them through the
dishwasher from time to time.  I'm happy to say I've never had a fatality.  I also run
the mouse-pads through the laundry once in a great while, and they come out looking,
smelling, and working like new.

:-)