[CoLoCo] new t-shirt / help idea

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Oct 11 21:33:40 BST 2007

I'd suggest everyone interested just take some steps to create
designs, research hosting, and anything else and then at the meeting
we can have the info we need and make a decision. If the party is the
next meeting that is next Friday so it would be good to start
collecting info.

>I'm in the process of trying to locate the screen printing shop here
in FC to see
>what their prices are.  The shirts that they are using are really nice
>and are high quality.

Sounds good. I wasn't greatly impressed with the shirts we ordered.
They are nice but I would like to see what someone local can do and
for how much.

Jim