[CoLoCo] new t-shirt / help idea

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Oct 11 20:20:47 BST 2007

The other tech support idea is still in the works. It should happen
eventually. This idea is more of a "I'm a computer geek and will help
you for free if you want to dump MS and go to Ubuntu" kind of idea. I
don't really envision it being a team thing other than that we support
the idea and will put up a single point of contact on the web for shy
people to visit. Maybe we put our email address too and the area we
are in so people who are interested can contact us. If they don't ask
you when they see you they will need some way to contact someone.

Maybe this should be a discussion at the next meeting.

Jim