[CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Roll-Call / RSVP

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:38:54 BST 2007

My desktop system is an Athlon XP 2000+ 1.6GHz system with 1GB of RAM,
an 8x AGP Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 w/256MB DDR-RAM, and a Creative Sound
Blaster Live 24-bit PCI.  Will I have a problem with this using Gutsy
Gibbon?  I used to have a Sound Blast Live 24-bit External and it
worked under Feisty Fawn but it used too many CPU cycles in games so I
switched to the internal card.

I also understand that there's a DirectX-style API for Linux and Mac
called SDL, or I could be wrong about the name?  Will Gutsy use this
or is the Compiz Fusion desktop OpenGL like Mac OS X?