[CoLoCo] Automatrix

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:03:40 BST 2007

On 10/8/07, Andrew <keen101 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed Adobe Reader from source awhile back. It wasn't really that
> hard. Although, I was a bit confused, when it came time to remove it.
> (turn out you just delete the directory) :)
>
> But, it's neat that they have a .deb file now. But, does the .deb
> install the optional firefox plugin by default? Because, when installed
> from source the installer gives an option to choose yes or no.

I don't know about the gui approach, but there is not "a .deb file."
In typical fashion of most distros these days, there are 4 debs
required to get acroread with mozilla plugins working. And, yes, if
you install them, the plugins are setup for moz...-fire...ice...
browsers automatically.

--
Collins Richey