[CoLoCo] internet TV

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon Oct 8 18:12:25 BST 2007

I haven't played with it yet but isn't mythbuntu supposed to address a
lot of this? My may still need to pay for cable or something. I really
don't know. Unless you want actual cable shows, most or all of the
network shows are available off air. With an antenna and a tuner card
you could probably get mythbuntu to record everything you want. Should
be legal too since it's no different than recording to a VHS (or was
that technically illegal too?).

Jim