[CoLoCo] Automatrix

Mon Oct 8 17:25:04 BST 2007

Feisty made it obsolete, or maybe Edgy did.  Anyway, getting most DVDs
to play is a one-liner or maybe a two liner.  It's truly amazing how
many articles ~don't~ give these two lines, and instead recommend adding
repos, which takes much longer.

sudo apt-get install libdvdread3 libxine1-ffmpeg w32codecs
sudo /usr/share/doc/libdvdread3/examples/install-css.sh