[CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Roll-Call / RSVP

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Sun Oct 7 16:35:19 BST 2007

Sounds good :)

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-us-co-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-us-co-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Jim Hutchinson
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 5:09 PM
To: Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team
Subject: Re: [CoLoCo] Gutsy Party Roll-Call / RSVP

So we should plan to eat dinner there. Okay. Pasta is an easy
vegetarian dish. You could just make a cheese lasagna and a meat one.
Or I could bring something. We eat vegetarian nearly every day
(non-vegetarian days are those with fish or seafood). I can bring a
nice salad too.

Jim

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.