[CoLoCo] Home music setup

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:47:49 BST 2007

AppleTV sucks. If you want something like that get the D-Link Media
Lounge. It doesn't lock you down to only HDMI and apples crappy
software. Plus the D-Link is wireless and the next version if not this
 version will support full Draft-N wireless to stream HD content at
the full speed needed.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=1&pid=438
http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=1&pid=318

Also the Slim Device may be $300 but you get a very very small unit
that looks great and doesn't have the power usage or the space usage
of a PC sitting there.