[CoLoCo] ubuntu server

Alex Comer alex at platinumcode.com
Tue Oct 2 18:27:33 BST 2007

Can you recommend an OSS tool for ubuntu servers similar to "cpanel"
or "plesk" - allowing web based administration? I had thought that
webmin is the best OSS offering in this area but then I heard from
several sources that webmin is no longer supported in Debian and
Ubuntu, that it is not compatible with the way that Ubuntu packages
handle configuration files, and that it is likely to cause unexpected
issues with my system. Has anyone used ispconfig on ubuntu? Any
problems to report?
--
Alex Comer
alex at platinumcode.com