[CoLoCo] System 76 Darter on Gusty Beta 64-bit

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Tue Oct 2 17:49:29 BST 2007

So far, I have everything on my desktop (including i386 skype) that I was
using previously.  Everything except skype worked out of the box.  I posted
my skype issue and solution on my blog.  It's a LOT different than previous
version of 64-bit.  Heck, even adobe flash works.

On 10/1/07, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/1/07, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:
> > OMG,  zoooooomy fast.  I love it.  Some extra steps to install stuff
> like
> > skype but in general, yummy!
> >

> Does it handle all the 32-bit browser extensions as well?
>

> --
> Collins Richey
>      If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries
>      of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.

Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen