[CoLoCo] System 76 Darter on Gusty Beta 64-bit

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Oct 2 03:37:31 BST 2007

64bit has not been all that practical in the past. Do you think it now
is - especially on personal desktops and laptops? Are there still some
issues with usability that need to be simply accepted if we choose to
run 64bit? I built my current computer with the goal of installing 64
bit breezy but I could never get it to work. I'd love to be able to do
64bit now.

Jim