[CoLoCo] Library outreach program?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:52:46 GMT 2007

Wasn't someone talking about an library outreach program awhile back?

We'll, FullCircle issue 7 has a great article about a library that switched.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/download-manager.php?id=46

it could help us have something to reference when we present to libraries
and schools.

And I had a great idea on how to subtly promote Ubuntu.

Just print out some FullCircle Magazine issues, staple them, and leave them
in friendly places like Best Buy, libraries coffee shops, and whenever the
team meets somewhere. My hope is that at least one person will pick one up
and if nothing else read something that educates them or peaks their
interest. My longterm hope is that over time it will interest some geeky
people, or frustrated windows users.

-Andrew
-keen101