[CoLoCo] Business Cards

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Fri Nov 30 22:51:22 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 13:51 -0700, Dave Vanderploeg wrote:
> The link Joey posted is fairly vague (intentionally, I'm sure) but
> leads me to think we could use the Ubuntu logo, as long as its clear
> that there's no association with OpenDisc. Something like a separate
> logo for each link.
>
> Frankly, I don't care if we use CoLoCo, or CULT or whatever (I guess
> CULT was just a passing idea?) - we're putting our cart before our
> horse on this one. No one has voiced any interest in carrying around
> cards like this, which is fine. I'm just bouncing ideas to see what
> people are interested in or willing to do.

Let me know if there is interest.  I have a card slitter which can make
the cards very inexpensive to make.  Each page makes 10 cards, so $10
worth of paper, and some printer ink, and you can make a whole lot of
cards!

If the Panera meeting in Longmont goes as planned, I can show you all
there.  Its about the size of an old small dot matrix or inkjet printer,
and only weighs 1-2lbs.

Well I'm out of here for the weekend, everybody have a great weekend.

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer