[CoLoCo] Business Cards

Dave Vanderploeg dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:51:16 GMT 2007

The link Joey posted is fairly vague (intentionally, I'm sure) but leads me
to think we could use the Ubuntu logo, as long as its clear that there's no
association with OpenDisc. Something like a separate logo for each link.

Frankly, I don't care if we use CoLoCo, or CULT or whatever (I guess CULT
was just a passing idea?) - we're putting our cart before our horse on this
one. No one has voiced any interest in carrying around cards like this,
which is fine. I'm just bouncing ideas to see what people are interested in
or willing to do.

Dave