[CoLoCo] Business Cards

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:38:11 GMT 2007

...  Don't use CULT is my only suggestion.

CoLoCo would be better, for Colorado Local Community Team

Also, I'm not sure about you guys being able to print with the ubuntu
trademarked logos, even if we are an official loco team.

-David

On Nov 30, 2007 11:33 AM, Dave Vanderploeg <dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good point, maybe (for simplicities sake) we need to come up with a
> variant of the CULT logo that DOESN'T include the Ubuntu logo, for times
> when were pushing Open Office or other non-Ubuntu software.
>

> On Nov 30, 2007 11:21 AM, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:
>
> > Keep in mind  http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy
> >
> > On 11/30/07, Dave Vanderploeg < dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The other day we had a post about Ubuntu "cards", which got me thinkg
> > abour
> > > business cards. I know you have to be an Ubuntu member to carry actual
> > > business cards, but what if we had something like the attached, just
> > with a
> > > few links and other useful information? How many people already carry
> > around
> > > business cards anyway, and could hang on to a few of these?
> > >
> > > Dave
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > --
> > Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen
> >
> > --

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat
ICQ: 40145621