[CoLoCo] Dell moves 40,000 Ubuntu PCs

simon engelbert simonengelbert at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 15:52:20 GMT 2007

That is in the works at Dell's IdeaStorm - http://www.ideastorm.com/article/show/74964/Dell_Some_of_us_would_really_like_the_configuration_OPTION_of_being_able_to_get_any_computer_with_NO_operating_system_preinstalled__Just_a_blank_hard_disk

These are the type of ideas that the Dell IdeaStorm page is looking for. They want to hear from their consumers.