[CoLoCo] UBUNTU SURVIVAL : SAVE THY SELF

John Edwards eric.the.grey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:23:14 GMT 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 4:14 PM, TJ Heaney <tjheaney at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a new-to-developing-in-linux-and-Ubuntu guy, I wouldn't have a clue
> where to start. But I am interested in learning, would anyone be interested
> in taking on an apprentice, and not in the Sith sort of way?

I was thinking more along the lines of a web page that sits on the desktop
that the end user can open up and read.  Programs that start up when you
start your system the first time tend to get closed as quickly as possible
without much reading because people want to get to using the system.

John Edwards
--
Rule #1 of working in any creative field in the 21st century should be: Your
Fans Are Not The Enemy.