[CoLoCo] new handout cards?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:31:31 GMT 2007

I like the idea of having Ubuntu handout cards, after having had one of
seeing Joey's Ubuntu-rocks cards for awhile.

I thought it might be neat to make on that would be fun and inviting.

So, it might be coo to make one (or two) based off of the pictures I have
attached.

the first one is a card that came in the mail for comcast Internet. I think
it could be pretty neat to hand out one similar that says "you may use this
card at anytime during Microsoft frustration".

the second is a neat "holiday Ubuntu card" we could make.