[CoLoCo] Ubuntu + Coloco marketing materials?

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:48:03 GMT 2007

I suggest just making your own flier using the resources at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing

Mitch is pretty involved with this team and should be able to provide some
good pointers in creating a good flier, etc.

I don't have anything left over from the TIE conference, unfortunately, so
anything we give out will have to be DIY for now.  System76 has volunteered
on multiple occasions to provide us with sponsored fliers, and I would
suggest that you guys highly consider them as they will inevitably look more
professional and also (obviously) be cheaper.

Cheers,
David

On Nov 27, 2007 3:35 PM, NICK VERBECK <nerdynick at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know there is marketing materials on the Wiki, but can't remember
> the URL. I know they have fliers and what not. They are however only
> adverts for Ubuntu not Locos. However you should be able come up with
> some loco based to put on the backs.
>
> On Nov 27, 2007 2:35 PM, Dave Vanderploeg <dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > We should make up some flyers that are easily modified for different
> uses.
> > 1/2 page or 1/4 page, with info about Ubuntu and CoLoCo that never
> changes
> > and then space that you can modifiy for things like Open Office.
> >
> >  I'll gladly work something up in Inkscape but there's no way I'll have
> it
> > finished in time for tonight.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > On Nov 27, 2007 2:23 PM, Andrew < keen101 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > Doesent System 76 have some sort of flyer similar to what you are
> asking?
> > Maybe it was just the install fest flyers.
> > >

> > > or maybe use the flyer in this picture:
> > >
> > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/boredandblogging/528343093/
> > >
> > > --

> > --