[CoLoCo] #ubuntu-colorado IRC channel logging idea

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:43:25 GMT 2007

I'd agree with you Jim, except that I think we simply don't get enough
traffic to warrant having two separate pages.  I think it would just
complicate things to have to send users back and forth between channels to
use the "official" and correct channel for discussion.

On Nov 27, 2007 2:36 PM, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org> wrote:

> On 11/27/07, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:
> > I've setup #ubuntu-us-co with the existing permissions and settings as
> > #ubuntu-colorado.
> >
> > I'll send a change request to have the logging go on that one
>
> We should keep ubuntu-colorado open for off-topic chat and the
> official one for, well, official ubuntu support, meetings, etc. If
> that's possible.
>
> Jim

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat