[CoLoCo] NOTICE: #ubuntu-colorado forwarding to #ubuntu-co-us

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Nov 27 22:17:12 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 03:02:17PM -0700, Joey Stanford wrote:
> Jim's comment below was to keep #ubuntu-colorado for "off-topic" chat.
>  Is there such a thing? ;-)   I'll keep the channel around for a while
> yet.

I'm not interested in an off-topic channel.  But if there is one, it
really shouldn't be #ubuntu-colorado.  There are going to be lingering
links to that for years in email archives etc, and making it a real
channel would void the automatic relay which I think is important.
And I think the name of the channel should reflect the off-topic
nature.

And then we'll still have a little ghost-town channel that Rinchen can
show his grandkids some day :-)

> NICK: please update the website
> Mitch/Neal: please update the Ubuntu wiki

Done.

And I deleted this one without even looking, cause it
smelled a bit old....
  * Secondary: irc://irc.oftc.net/#ubuntu-colorado

-Neal