[CoLoCo] NOTICE: #ubuntu-colorado forwarding to #ubuntu-co-us

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Tue Nov 27 22:02:17 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've enabled drive-through forwarding of #ubuntu-colorado to
#ubuntu-co-us.  I've currently locked the channel (for the near term)
to encourage everyone to change their URLS.

Jim's comment below was to keep #ubuntu-colorado for "off-topic" chat.
 Is there such a thing? ;-)   I'll keep the channel around for a while
yet.

NICK: please update the website
Mitch/Neal: please update the Ubuntu wiki

I've also changed the ubotu and LoCoBot requests to service
#ubuntu-co-us instead of the older channel (I'm going to miss
#ubuntu-colorado)

Joey

On 11/27/07, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org> wrote:
> On 11/27/07, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:
> > I've setup #ubuntu-us-co with the existing permissions and settings as
> > #ubuntu-colorado.
> >
> > I'll send a change request to have the logging go on that one
>
> We should keep ubuntu-colorado open for off-topic chat and the
> official one for, well, official ubuntu support, meetings, etc. If
> that's possible.
>
> Jim

Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen