[CoLoCo] Ubuntu + Coloco marketing materials?

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Nov 27 21:34:39 GMT 2007

>So at the forum today, besides the disks, I'd like to hand out a
>one-page flier (double sided?) on Ubuntu, with a bit of information
>and links to the Colorado Team.

Neal,

We had some Ubuntu fliers at the TIE booth but most of those are
probably gone. Maybe Funny still has some. The don't mention CoLoCo
though. We had to write our url on the back. The system76 ones would
be a good way to go but not in time for tonight. However, we might
want to look into getting a stock of them printed and on hand for
future events.

Jim