[CoLoCo] Opportunity Tuesday - BWA: "Upgrading to MS Vista or Office 2007"

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 06:03:30 GMT 2007

Guess I understand the intent of the event. I was under the impression that
it was a Microsoft promotional event but upon reviewing it I see I was
wrong. Looks you all have it under control. Just for the record though,
Binary Freedom activist crashed a Vista promotional party and it went really
well.
Comrade Ringo Kamens