[CoLoCo] Opportunity Tuesday - BWA: "Upgrading to MS Vista or Office 2007"

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Sun Nov 25 20:41:28 GMT 2007

I just got this notice from the Boulder Writers Alliance - a pretty
active local group interested in technology.

This sounds to me like a fantastic opportunity to not only learn what
some local experts think about "the competition" and get their
insights on conversions and training, but also to bring a slew of
Ubuntu disks, opendisc's (http://theopendisc.com/) and handouts about
the Free Software alternative.

Of course, we should be respectful, considerate, etc.

Who wants to come?  Who can bring disks?

I've got another cool event that night on "creativity",
but this event may win out for my mindshare....

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/

----- Forwarded message from Phil Tobias <philtobias at aol.com> -----