[CoLoCo] 32 vs 64 bit..again

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:41:03 GMT 2007

Ringo Kamens wrote:
> Not sure about those packages specifically, but I rarely ever
> encountered problems with it. I say go for 64 bit.
> Comrade Ringo Kamens
Unlike Windoze, Linux 64-bit gets along nicely with 32-bit code and I've
heard that 32-bit drivers work ok as well.  Its not confirmed though.
64-bit Windows isn't ready for prime time yet since it doesn't include
any 16-bit libraries ... which are used by a number of install programs
for a VAST majority of apps, utilities, and especially games.  I would
say go for it.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com