[CoLoCo] local transfer speeds very slow

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:55:10 GMT 2007

Just currious, Is there a reason your needing 2 sets of IP addresses?.  Is
there any reason why you dont have one of the routers DHCP turned off?.
For reference, In my set up I've got 2 routers.  One that I have disabled
DHCP on.  Were you splitting your Wifi network from your wired?
My guess the problem stems from having the seperate IP ranges.. Thinking the
linksys is not forwarding traffic.  Not sure if you can specify routes from
within the router or not, but something to look into.
What are speeds like if you are only using the linksys?.. Do you see the
decreased speed when the DLink is out of the picture?