[CoLoCo] local transfer speeds very slow

Nelson E. Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at email.com
Sat Nov 24 03:53:01 GMT 2007

   FWIW I am running DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/15/06) on my Linksys WRT54GL and
have had zero problems with it.   I recommend it since you get a lot more
control for very little investment.  As far as I know the bricking days
are pretty much over.  There are numerous methods to reload the original
code in the event you're not happy with DD-WRT or need to return to
factory default.

   YMMV of course.

- Nelson